RescueTime + Trello Integration
Connect Trello to RescueTime so you can start Focus Sessions associated with your cards. This way you can track your cards as you move them along to Done.
How to Setup Trello
1. Go to your Settings > Manage Apps > click the Learn more link in the Trello card
2. Click the Connect your Trello account button
3. Review the permissions and then click on the Allow button
4. Congratulations! You have connected your Trello account to RescueTime. You should see the Trello box.
5. Click on the gear icon to bring up the Settings.
Ensure the boards you want to focus on and track in your Timesheets AI (beta) are checked and saved.
How it works
To start a Focus Session from a Trello card go to your Overview page > choose the card > choose how long you want to Focus For (up to 60 minutes) > click Start or the focus icon to start a Focus Session for that card. It'll take a couple of seconds for the Focus Session to start.
By default, for integrations, RescueTime will block websites and apps that you scored as "Personal Activities."
During a Focus Session, the focus status will change to (Already focusing...). You may need to refresh the overview page to see this. This means you cannot start another integration task until the current Focus Session ends or you cancel your Focus Session on the Assistant.
On Timesheets AI (beta) you'll see your integration task appear as a timeline highlight. Any changes made to your cards will also be displayed on your timeline highlight.
To disconnect Trello from RescueTime simply go to your Manage Apps page > click on the gear icon > click Delete app